I took a bit of time off last week and went diving in Providenciales with Dive Provo. My overall experience was absolutely amazing. The reefs are very well preserved, and it’s relatively easy to access the dive sites by boat.
You will see in the video a brief overview of my last six dives.
- Apeks XTX 200
- Ziegel BCD
- GoPro 8 with red dive filter
- Suptig Underwater 84 LED High Power Dimmable Waterproof Video Light
- Movo GB-U80 Underwater Diving Rig
- GoPro 3-way Grip – Extensible Arm
- Apple Watch Ultra with Oceanic+ app
- Shorty BodyGlove Wetsuit (2mm)
Basic Dive Stats:
- Max Depth: 99ft
- Minimum Water Temperature: 77 Fahrenheit
- Average Dive Time per tank: 41 minutes (air)